Hello, there. I'm finally back!

After a few solid years in hiding, I have finally decided to come back to life and start sharing stories to the great unknown. I was quite surprised to find so many posts in this blog. I didn't realize that I was actually quite discipline in posting stuff on it. Not sure why I stopped in the first place, but what matters is going back to the work where I belong.

Looking back, I can see that this blog used to be about a lot of things, which lived up to its previous name: "A Million Things to Say". I saw thoughts on books, writing process, celebrations of completed goals and so much more. Well, what I know is that everything that this blog is going will be nothing like what it was about.

New visions, new goals and new perspectives.

I'm excited!

Comments

Popular Posts